West End Doula

Thoughts from the heart and mind of a new doula.

Friday, April 29, 2005

New directions

The girls in the pre-natal class I'm shadowing are still fabulous, and one of them may be interested in having me be her doula. I'll say more about this if it pans out. :)

I'm taking postpartum doula training in May as a way to branch out more into the birthing community. There's such a huge demand for postpartum doulas in Vancouver right now, and the course fit perfectly into my schedule. I am choosing to take both of those facts as a sign. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Anonymous best affiliate programs said…

    Happy Money Making Famous Quotes.... Waste your money and your only out your money,but waste your time and your out part of your life... Michael Leoboeuf

    Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten dollar hair cut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair... Sam Ewing

    If You Find a need to become part of the best affiliate programs so you make a few extra bucks.. go to http://7day2success.com/ ....best affiliate programs...best affiliate programs....

    Live a better life today..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home