West End Doula

Thoughts from the heart and mind of a new doula.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Volunteer opportunity!

I'm so excited! I got a call this morning while I was out, that I am going to return on Thursday, about volunteering for a great pregnancy program in Vancouver. I have high hopes that I'll have a new volunteer position shortly, as they seemed really excited by my request for information when I emailed them. I'm not saying where, yet, because I don't want to jinx myself, but I'll update everyone ASAP. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Dynamic Doula said…

    Woo hoo! What a great opportunity! I don't know how it is up there but here in WA we have programs for low income mothers (First Steps, Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies, etc), many of which are education oriented. If you're looking for clients, it's a great place to volunteer. Get in touch with them, offer to come to one of their meetings and talk about what you do.. it's a great opportunity also to educate them! Congrats, I hope it all works out for you, Devon! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home